Wednesday 12 December 2007

Chain flic 11?

Sitting there with a kid on his lap and a flute in his mouth, blowing the tune that all the kids are finding so enticing. I'd been outraged by the way, when the old man made pedophilia legal. It was all my fault of course, as everything always was in this fucked up little world. My father thought that it would stifle Neo's sexual interest in me if he was allowed to play with the other kids. It didn't of course, nothing could. But after the third time i stopped telling daddy, as the solutions he was coming up with became more extreme, and Pedophiles and rapists and dickheads were all allowed to run free. It was around about then that i first created my world of escape, and a little town i called London, and Gareth and Wil and Matt and Reda and Lucy and Luke. And i made them all write stories about me.

3 comments:

Matt said...

( The beginning )
( Link 10 by Wil )

Anonymous said...

I'll follow on

Anonymous said...

This is the link to it btw:

http://thegreatsaundini.wordpress.com/2008/01/08/chain-fiction-12/

No-one's looked at it yet, so I assume that no-one has probably seen it.